In order to access your downloads (with free backup copies) you need to create an account (created as part of the purchase process), just your name and email address needed!
If you are a NEW customer, add your items to your cart, then simply select the CHECKOUT button!
Scrapyard Method Statement and Risk Assessment covers Depollution, Cranes/Forkfilfts, Stacked Cars, Back and Other Injuries (Manual Handling) and Trips.
Easy to adapt and edit for any scrapyard operations, method statement covers depollution sequence as:-
1. Remove liquefied gas tanks
2. Remove wheels then separate tyres from wheels
3. Drain anti freeze.
4. Drain brake fluid reservoir and brake fluid.
5. Drain PAS reservoir
6. Drain brake fluid reservoir and brake fluid from pipes & master cylinder
7. Check and remove other hazardous waste from vehicle
8. Degas A/C system
9. Drain engine oil and remove filter
10. Drain gearbox and differential oil
11. Drain petrol or diesel tank
12. Remove catalytic converter
13. Insert rubber bungs into all drain holes
Deploy air bags or remove for neutralisation